I have no idea what it is, but I have it. From what I have gathered through the Internet, it seems to be a germ that just kind of hangs out and does nothing in particular, but if you have it and you are pregnant, it can give your baby pneumonia, meningitis, or some kind of septic illness when she's born. Luckily, a round of antibiotics now and another during labor will keep the baby safe.
That's it here...23 week picture will be posted before I leave for Chicago!
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hey girlie!
You look great! Thanks for keeping this up to date! Love to read it and hear what's going on in your world. Work is nuts...love it, but sooooo busy. With school, AVON, and teaching for 3 places on-line, I'm very busy. Even right now, I'm baking Lexi cookies for her new daycare. She's at the same one that Ava will be at. I LOVE IT! LEXI LOVES IT! I'M SO GLAD THAT WE MOVED HER!
HUGS!!!!
Post a Comment