


(I couldn't find the actual shirt online, the one I bought is the same style but the blue is pinstriped and the cuffs/collar are white)

(I did not get the pink, I got one in white and one in green)

(This can be used as a jacket, or as a sweater....matches about half of my tops so that's good! Plus, It's not necessarily maternity, I can wear it after the baby, too.)
Sadly, I was stuck in line at the store behind THE MOST OBNOXIOUS PERSON ON THE PLANET. First of all...she was about eight months pregnant, and wearing a cami top with no bra...not a cute cami that was supposed to be worn by itself, but one that supposed to be worn under other tops. That, with tight velvet short-shorts. Hello, tacky! Second, she was purchasing a dress and one of the straps was coming apart at the seams. The lady behind the counter explained to her that company policy states that they don't give discounts, even for damaged merchandise, so she was either going to have to buy it as it was or get a different one. The chick proceeded to pitch a HUGE FIT. Thanks to her big, annoying fit I was stuck in line longer than it had taken me to pick out my items and try them on. UGH!!! I wanted to say, "HEY! MORON! SHUT THE HECK UP! IF YOU DON'T WANT THE DAMAGED DRESS, DON'T BUY IT! ARE YOU THAT STUPID?! FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, WHY ARE YOU EVEN REPRODUCING?!" But, that wouldn't help much...so I kept my mouth shut. ;o)




3 comments:
I think the sales associate should have sent her to the Manager to deal with it, voided her sale then worked with the good people.
I agree...how wude....
Funny story and cute tops! Wanted to make sure you know about this: http://www.anntaylorloft.com/catalog/category.jsp?N=1200122&pCategoryId=619&categoryId=639&Ns=CATEGORY_SEQ_639&showAll=Y&cm_mmc_o=7BBTkwj1BufCjC4zfwyEbfYj7wEwyzk+4zfwyEbfYCjCVtyzlwCjCFzfwyEbfY+gkBftwl%7CC%7CviiiiiiiiiiiiiiinovoI&gclid=CN3z0-GDqY4CFRqsOAodEy-WZw
Very cute clothes but once again a spooky urchin sweater!!!! Mom
Post a Comment