I am a math teacher, Craig is a national sales manager, and we live our ordinary but never boring life in NC with our two kids, Ava and CJ, and our cat, Jack.
...for listening to me vent. (As if you had a choice ;o)
I feel better now.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm glad you're being honest. It's nice to hear about your ups AND downs. Just think how nice it will be to look back on your posts once Ava is here. I think the set you picked out for the nursery is precious!
Thank you so much for saying that...so many people only want to hear the happy stuff; even people who have gone through it and know it's not all sunshine and rainbows... ;) I'm telling you, just tell me when you guys are having kids and I'll order you a copy of "Pregnancy Sucks," because you'll definitely appreciate it!
2 comments:
I'm glad you're being honest. It's nice to hear about your ups AND downs. Just think how nice it will be to look back on your posts once Ava is here. I think the set you picked out for the nursery is precious!
Thank you so much for saying that...so many people only want to hear the happy stuff; even people who have gone through it and know it's not all sunshine and rainbows... ;) I'm telling you, just tell me when you guys are having kids and I'll order you a copy of "Pregnancy Sucks," because you'll definitely appreciate it!
Post a Comment