Well, folks....the results are in. The pictures have been taken (they're the really cool 4-D ones!) and will be up when Craig takes a study break and scans them for me...so I guess now you're wondering about Haynor Spawn's gender...well, wonder no more...
IT'S A GIRL!!!!!! :o)
I am completely, utterly THRILLED. I would have been happy with a boy too, mind you...but this is pretty awesome.
Anyhow, I'm going to ask you all for another round of prayers, as we did encounter one small thing on the fetal scan: our baby has some cysts on her brain. This is probably nothing--the doctor said it isn't a concern unless there are other problems, like with the heart or spine, and the rest of the baby was just fine. In fact, these cysts are common and usually go away anyhow. (Plus, our little bean sprout was VERY active, which is good....she was turning and flipping and bouncing all over the place! The technician was like, "WOW. Good luck keeping up with this one!") Anyhow, like I said it's probably not a problem, but prayers and positive thoughts would be appreciated nonetheless. I think we've settled on the name for sure (first and middle) so that will be in a later post, along with the pictures.
WOOHOO!
Thursday, August 9, 2007
Drumroll please.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!! That's so cool! I saw your bulletin first and I was so excited for you!
Positive thoughts continue to come your way. I'm sure everything will be fine.
YEAH a GIRL!!! Let the shopping begin. I am so excited and will be praying for the little sprout and I know God will take care of her. Love mom and Dad
Many blessings prayed for Melissa. Now I wonder if your first will be anything like mine....when she was born and sleeping (not) through the night....it was Dad that was able to get her to fall back asleep. Knowing that Craig hardly looks here, you can prepare him for that job!
Congratulations hun!!!! Just think of all that guilt free shopping on the proviso its for bump!!
My thoughts are with your bean sprout wishing her all the best and sending good luck hugs to the parents!!!
Love
Francesca from across the pond
xx
Yay!!!!!
I'm so happy for the two of you! Congratulations! :)
Love, Kathie
Post a Comment