Ava Catherine Haynor
As you can see...we have finally settled on bean sprout's official name! We chose the first name because it sounds very pretty and classic...the middle name was Craig's doing. We had a few other choices on the table and when we found out we were having a girl, I let Craig make the decision about a middle name since he didn't get his boy this time. He decided on Catherine because it uses my mom's name, Cathy, and he wanted the baby to have a name with meaning, not just "some random middle name." So that's that! Of course, I'm going to fret constantly from now until her birth about whether or not that's the right name for her, etc....but that's just my nature. I do love the name.
So, now that you know her name....here she is! The first two sets of pictures are the 4-D ones: we couldn't get any clear shots because she kept rubbing her eyes with her hands (and yawning!) but they're pretty cool. She looks like a bony little alien right now, but that's the stage of development, she will fill out more in the next 22 weeks! The last set of pictures are the regular ultrasound pictures, showing a clear shot of the proof that she's a girl (yeah, I don't get it either, but the ultrasound technician said that the picture proves that she's definitely female. Whatever!) and then a side view of her. Anyhow...enjoy! God bless modern technology!


8 comments:
Oh Melissa! She is perfect! She is lucky to have such a loving, caring mom and dad. Thanks for the updates.
Richelle
Hi Sweetie;
Interesting pictures. How can anybody tell anything about that baby? Well, I can't wait to teach her all the cool things I taught you!
Mom is going to get that Strawberry Shortcake and My Little Pony stuff out of the attic for her. It looks like I will be crawling around on the floor with another baby girl soon.
Love, Dad
How adorable! What a lovely little girl! Yawning and rubbing of eyes is most endearing.
It makes you wonder how we were in the womb when we were little sprouts. >>;;;
Hi Missa!
What a perfect name! And the baby is beautiful! I'm so excited for the two of you!
Now you can dress her in pretty pink and purple! :)
Love ya,
Kathie
Amazing photos! I can't believe there is a baby in your belly!
Very cool.
- Anna
Ava is a beautiful name! Very classic.
BTW, Brittany A. wrote me and said, "Guess what? You'll never believe it! Mrs. Haynor is PREGNANT! And you can really tell!" :]
Ando--I was plotting evil in the womb. ;)
Emily--HA HA! As if they would know before you would...old news kids, old news...
And HELLO!!! Catherine is only the COOLEST name ever!!! Seriously, I cried at the name. . .p.s the hormones don't stop even 6 months later. . :)
Post a Comment