
I'm wearing my Bears jersey AND I interrupted Craig, who was watching an Eagles pre-season game, to take this picture. Ha ha!
Oh yeah....I've decided to stick with the nursery bedding we registered for. I found some other cute things but, big shock, they're only available online and I don't feel like going through that mess. Plus--and I didn't realize this before--the bedding set comes with the coordinating window valance and diaper stacker, pieces that are usually separate from most sets. I also read the product reviews on the Babies R' Us website and everyone was very happy with the quality and style of the set...it's feminine without being little-girl cartoony. I'll probably take the wallpaper border off of my registry and just buy it myself so we can get the nursery walls done. We'll worry about the furniture and bedding later, right? ;o)




1 comment:
You look adorable! And I love those pants. Tell Craig sorry for interrupting the Eagles. If Matt wasn't camping right now, I would be forced to listen to him shouting at the tv (but for the Steelers :)
Post a Comment