...and it's probably more than anyone wants to know, but I've randomly started throwing up this week. I finally don't feel like crap 24/7, and now, in the middle of my 12th week, am randomly throwing up. WHY??? It's been two nights this week, right at bedtime. As I've said before, there is no dignity in this process. I've given Craig the login information to the site so hopefully he'll post a different perspective one of these days, because my perspective is very cranky and whiny right now.
Thursday, July 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Sorry you're going through a rough patch... hopefully it goes away before you have to teach last year's 6th graders. Some of them cause nausea as well. :]
HA HA, you are going to have to give me your email address so I can send you my homeroom list. MJ said I got pretty lucky with my group, so that's good!
Post a Comment