I never post pictures because frankly, it's a pain in the butt. Also, we no longer have a functioning camera so I have to take pictures on my iPhone, email them to myself, download them to my computer, and then do the resizing thing. And they aren't even that high-quality. Ugh. Maybe there's a new camera in my future, seeing how I have a birthday coming up tomorrow and Christmas in another month? ;o) We'll see!
This is the best family shot we were able to get for the Christmas card. Good grief. We all look like we're in pain....I think I'll do a Christmas card with multiple pictures this year, and make this one small! ;o)
Ava looking pretty cute...wish she'd have smiled like this for the family shot!
Ava at Beaverdam At Falls Lake...Tuesday, Nov. 23rd it was gorgeous outside (low 70s!) so Ava, Mom, and I packed a picnic and set off in search of a park...Beaverdam is awesome! I can't wait to take Craig...there are picnic areas, a playground, beach, etc....good stuff.
Ava and Mommy at Falls Lake...is my face puffy from pregnancy or does it always look like that? :-/
Ava and Mimi at Falls Lake
A shot of Falls Lake...it was a windy day, but on a calm day it would be fun to take out a canoe and explore from the water.
Wrightsville Beach--this is where Craig and I went for our weekend getaway. Not exactly beach weather but it was beautiful and the time alone with each other was fabulous!
On the beach...first sort-of belly shot for Baby #2! I guess I'll have to get on that.... ;o)
Craig on the beach...he's so cute... :o)
Ava with her prize for sleeping all night in her own room: a Tinkerbell doll!
She was SO proud! Unfortunately, it was a fluke and she has yet to do it again: she ends up on the chair in our room at some point every. single. night. Yeesh.
Friday, November 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment