Friday, November 26, 2010

More pictures!

This is my 3rd post in the last twelve hours, so please scroll down to see recent pictures and an update. :) These are some older pictures I have FINALLY gotten around to formatting in such a way that I can post them on the blog. Enjoy! (Or not. I don't really care. If you don't like them, feel free to leave and explore other parts of the internet... ;o)


Ava's first sketch of the family--LOVE IT!!!! I cannot wait for all of the adorable and funny things she will draw for us! In case you were wondering, the big blob on the left is me, the medium-sized one on the right is Craig, and the one underneath "Craig" is Ava. :-)


Ava and Craig in front of the fountain at Goodberry's when we went for custard a couple of months ago. Good stuff, but the crazy fools don't know how to make a malt. When I asked for a chocolate malt they just looked at me like I'm nuts and the best I could get was a chocolate Concrete (their version of a DQ Blizzard I guess) with malt mixed into it. Craig said to ask for a milkshake with malt in it...maybe that will work?


Craig and I at Lake Michigan in Chicago over the summer.  I love this picture!


 Arrrr, matey! My little pirate...Ava is obsessed with pirates.  When I asked her what she wanted to be for Halloween, she answered, "A pirate!" immediately, as though she'd been thinking about it all year. ;o) She's also asked for a pirate birthday party.




This picture should've been included with the previous batch but I forgot. Oops. 



The rest of the pictures are from a photo session on October 1st, when we were in Illinois. They were taken by Brianna, a girl I used to babysit when she was a toddler (holy crap, I feel OLD)...she's now seventeen years old and takes beautiful pictures! I'm going to use some of these on our Christmas card this year, and have some others printed out since I don't have any framed, professional pictures of Ava more recent than 15 months old....yikes. There were more of these shots by Brianna, these are just a few.


















No comments: