Tuesday, November 23, 2010
15 Weeks and All is Well!
The title of this post sums it up nicely: everything is fine, of course. I have been feeling sporadic movement, mostly changes in pressure rather than real "kick"-type movements. In 19 days we will find out if baby H is a boy or a girl, and of course I'm going to continue to lose my mind until then! Yes, I would prefer a girl but a boy would be awesome too...it's not like I'll be mad if it's a boy, you know? (Seriously, as long as it's not a hermaphrodite we're good. Although even if it is, I'll still love it and they can do that genetic testing thing and fix the parts accordingly. You know what? I'm going to shut up now.) Instinct tells me it's a girl, but I have crappy instincts so that doesn't actually mean anything...we shall see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment