Friday, October 2, 2009

I can't keep up with her...

So, after I posted the last list I had to edit and add a few more words that I've heard Ava say....since then, I've also heard:

--key
--sky
--sock
--night-night
--"OH NO!"

The last one is my favorite....she busted it out during an episode of Thomas the Train (surprise, surprise). A river was flooding and a train was washing downstream and she was distraught. She's said it quite a few times since then and it cracks me up every time! I saw something on TV advertising a real-life Thomas at the NC transportation museum but it's this weekend and apparently about 2 1/2 hours away....so sorry Ava, not going to happen! ;o)

I'm going to try posting a few pictures although the majority will still show up on Facebook, so if you aren't on FB I'm sorry! It's just too much of a pain to get pictures on this page and there are more people on FB than on the blog so it's the most efficient way. :-) I'll try to do a few though....apparently Bubbleshare is going under so all of my past albums will be lost....oh well.

Here are a few shots of Ava in her Bears gear last week....love it!




No comments: