Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Ava's Words

All right, I made a list of all of Ava's words/phrases/sounds...maybe nobody cares, but I wanted to know, so I did it. ;o) It came to fifty-something...

Mommy
Dada
Papa
Will
kitty (meow)
doggie (woof woof)
duckie (quack quack)
snake (ssssssss)
bunny
bug
butterfly
Tom-Tom (choo choo)
Uh-oh
Woo doh? (Where did it go?)
Hi
Bye bye
Please (also does the sign)
Thank you
More (also does the sign)
Water
Book
Read
Star
Rock
Shoe
Blue
One, two, three!
Snack
Milk
Free (she tries to sing along with Tom Petty's "Free Fallin")
Yummy
Light
Nice
Moon
Egg
Cheese
Ball
Bubble
Eye
Elbow
Nose
Mouth
Cheek
Chin
Ear
Boob
Potty
Popsicle
Nemo
Monster
Elmo
Yay
Yeah!
Baby
Shhhhhh!
Swing
Slide
No
Mine

Her phrases so far are "Nice kitty/doggie/Dada/Mommy" and "More rock!" The second one she started saying recently at bedtime, trying to insist that I rock her more in the rocking chair instead of putting her in the crib. Yes, it totally worked, I'm a huge sucker. :) Oh, she also says, "Shhhhhh! Dada!" when I get her up in the morning, apparently she's reminding me that Craig is sleeping and I should be quiet. Thanks kid.....

No comments: