Sunday, October 4, 2009
Just the girls!
Well, Craig headed up to...okay, I have no idea. Somewhere for a wedding and then a few days of work, so it will just be Ava and me. We miss him already but will still enjoy our time together! This morning I tried to take her for a walk but she was NOT having it with the stroller...don't know why, usually she's all about it but not the past few days. Hmmmmm. So we played outside and then she took (unfortunately) a short nap while I started cleaning. We are going to have a crazy two weeks coming up: my mom arrives Wednesday, Craig's mom on Saturday, my dad arrives the next Tuesday, and then Craig's stepdad arrives that Friday. His parents leave Sunday, and mine on Tuesday. Whew...it's going to be CRAZY having everyone here, but fun! In that time I also have a two day teaching conference (not overnight) in Chapel Hill, and we're going to try to squeeze in a date or two while we have an abundance of baby-sitters on the premises...we're also going to take everyone to the pumpkin farm, since Ava no longer seems to hate pumpkins we should have a good time. That's all for now! Something pooped (Ava? Jack? Toby?) so I have to go change a diaper or scoop a litter box. BLEH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment