Monday, November 24, 2008

Wii want you to vote....

...for Ava's baby-sitter, Christina--she's trying to win a Wii for her husband! All you have to do is follow the link and click on her name (for some reason it's listed three times, vote for the top one). Thanks! :)

In other news, my parents have been here since Saturday and Ava is having a great time playing with them. When they first arrived she was just waking up from her morning nap and was a little cranky....having people in the house other than Mommy and Daddy freaked her out and she sobbed for awhile before finally warming up to them. This morning, my mom got up with Ava and I slept like the dead for an extra 3 1/2 hours! (Complete with uber-weird dreams, I should add...) Billy and his girlfriend, Lauren, arrive tomorrow night (Craig and I will pick them up from the airport on the way home from our date at Bella Monica, where we will be celebrating my 30th birthday...or as Kathie calls it, my "second 29th birthday." ;o) Thankfully, Michael WILL be joining us and he arrives on Wednesday night!

Let's see....oh yes, Craig and I go tomorrow to pick out the granite and cabinets for the house. We have the same taste when it comes to color and style for homes I think, so I imagine it'll be pretty easy, at least on our end of it. It took us all of three minutes or so to pick out the outside colors....the realtors were pretty surprised, as they're used to seeing couples full-on battle it out over those things. I guess we just save our battles for other things, like when I threaten to throw him over the balcony if he continues to brush his teeth all over the bathroom mirror right after I clean it....

Finally, enjoy some pictures! (Or not. Whatever.) My mom could not resist buying a fairy costume for Ava (the wings are still in Chicago, they would not fit in the suitcase) and to her surprise, I really thought it was cute so we put her in it and subjected the poor child to a relentless photo session until I got a good picture to use on her 1st birthday invitations--which, thankfully, have FINALLY been ordered!

BubbleShare: Share photos - Craft Ideas

No comments: