Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Meltdown Update

Got Ava in to the doctor this afternoon...two bad ear infections, and they tested her for RSV as well because her lungs sounded bad. Ugh. Didn't get home until 6:15 or so and then it was a mad dash to get the kid fed, bathed, and in bed. Fussed before sleeping but nothing unusual...pray she stays down, I'm headed to bed as well!

1 comment:

Richelle and Johnny said...

I hope you slept well last night. Livy's only 7 weeks old and I'm finding out that it's incredibly hard to function with little or no sleep and I'm not even back at work yet.

Olivia decided she was not going to sleep AT ALL last night either. She may have switched nighttime and daytime? Ugh!

I'm trying to start a routine - bath/feeding/story/bed. Oh, and she may be sleeping too much during the day. We may need to cut back nap time. At least that's the plan - we'll see what she thinks. Any thoughts or ideas are welcome.

Hope your day at work went smoothly.