Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Trip to the Mall

I know--two posts in one day--I'm so ambitious! Ava is down for her afternoon nap (a little late, oh well!) so I thought I'd post a few pictures. We had fun walking around the mall: I'm on a sort-of mission to find a green sweater to match a skirt that I have, but I didn't find anything and I'm not even looking that hard anyhow. I did find a cute outfit for the kid, and I think I want this GAP dress for her first birthday:

Photobucket

It's so cute! I even found a little black shrug sweater in Macy's that would match....but I'd really like for them to go on sale first (the dress is already, not the sweater...although I could probably find a cheaper one elsewhere). Anyhow....here are the pictures:

Ava, playing on my bedroom floor while I got ready this morning
Photobucket


Happy and silly at the mall:
Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm not sure what was going on with her in the mall pictures--I bought a pretzel (didn't share, it was way too buttery so I gave her some of her Gerber crunchies and juice) and we sat down so I could eat, and she was being very silly...turning her head sideways and looking at me, giggling, stretching out her neck and smiling. It was pretty cute, but of course not long thereafter she started fussing so we headed home for naptime! It was a good day overall, and a nice treat to spend it with her in the middle of the week.

No comments: