Tuesday, June 3, 2008
still going....
I'm the Energizer Bunny of food poisoning. Last night the fever and chills returned and I was in horrible pain, and my stomach refused to hold any food. Slept about two hours last night and needless to say, had to call in sick AGAIN. This is my third unpaid sick day this year so my June paycheck? It's going to suck big time. I usually take one a year but this year, all of my paid days were put towards my maternity leave so I'm all out. Craig had to skip going on the road today because I was afraid I'd be too weak and sick to take care of Ava...luckily I'm feeling much better now and my stomach seems to have accepted the latest offering of food (a bowl of plain white rice and some ginger ale), which is good because I HAVE TO GET BACK TO WORK. I have so much to do...tomorrow is the last school day of the year. UGHHHH!!!! So frustrating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Yikes! Hope you get all better for the last day.
Post a Comment