Friday, June 20, 2008

finally....

We got a full night of sleep last night! I had Ava down at 9:00pm (later than usual because she took a really late nap) and she had one brief coughing fit at 7:00am but didn't actually wake up until 8:00 this morning! WOOHOO! And she woke up babbling away and happy instead of crying, which was adorable....I went in to get her out of the crib and she was so cute, I said, "HI BABY!!" and she gave me a big smile and then got shy and hid her face. We had breakfast (formula and some cereal, yummm....) and now she's happily bouncing away in her bouncer and watching Baby Einstein. I doubt 11 hours of sleep are going to be normal for her, but it was really nice last night...hopefully she'll at least go back to her usual 9 1/2. Although ten or eleven on a regular basis would be great...

That's all. We are meeting up with my aunt and uncle for lunch so that should be fun! Adios.

No comments: