Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Nursery

Well, it's almost completely finished! Aside from needing a couple of pieces of artwork for the walls (we've got resident artiste Jamie on that... ;o) the nursery is DONE. We have all of the baby supplies we need (well...maybe a few more diapers wouldn't hurt....) and are ready for Ava to make her grand entrance. All right...physically we are ready, mentally I don't think I'll ever be prepared. (Craig says he is...I don't know if he's *really* ready, or if he's saying that because "real men" don't admit it when something scares the crap out of them...)

ANYHOW, I'm trying something new: BubbleShare. I've seen it on other blogs and it seems much better than the PhotoBucket I've been using (recent shower pics coming soon). So,without further ado, here are the nursery pictures! Please keep in mind, my camera makes all of the colors look dull and washed out. The room is very simple and delicate...there is some pink, but pale sage green is the predominant color. I have to say, I REALLY like how it turned out!

BubbleShare: Share photos - Delicious Christmas Recipes.

1 comment:

Emily Glover said...

Everything looks so nice! I love the colors.