Sorry for the crappy updating, especially since quite a bit has happened in the last week! Let's see....
On Saturday, I had my second (and likely my last) pregnancy massage. It was really nice, the masseuse was a little rough (I almost cried when she attacked the right side of my back) but I have a lot of tension and getting rid of it was not easy. That was at 10am, originally I was scheduled for 2pm but she had to leave early that day so they called earlier in the week to re-book me for a different time. This worked out perfectly because Shayne and I were going to go for tea at this little English Tea Room in Wake Forest that afternoon. Anyhow, we get into Wake Forest, go over to the tea room, and--SURPRISE--it's a baby shower! :o) MJ had put together a surprise shower for me with a small group of friends and family (my mom and mother-in-law both flew in!), and it was really nice. She put a LOT into it....I knew she wanted to do something but I was really blown away. I'll have pictures up eventually. (I think I'm switching from Photobucket to Bubbleshare...seems like it has much better features for posting pics on the blog.) Oh, and remember the rescheduled massage appointment? That was MJ's doing, since of course I'm a pain in the butt even accidentally, I had made my appointment right when the shower was scheduled so she called the spa and had them lie to me to change the appointment. :o)
So anyhow, the parents have been here for awhile now (my dad drove in on Sunday) and we're all accomplishing a lot--the men have put up a fan in the bonus room and one in the baby's room, they're going to put up shelves in her room next, my mom and I have set up the rest of the room and washed and put away the baby clothing and bedding; and done a good amount of cleaning in the rest of the house. That's about it! Oh yeah, and I went to the doctor on Monday...everything looks good except I gained five pounds in nineteen days. AHHHHH!!!!!! To put that in perspective, I gained only four pounds in slightly over a month before that. I'm hoping it's just because I ate five tacos the night before...we shall see. On the way home from the doctor's office I bought myself some skim milk. It's a start....
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Well be easy on yourself, you ARE eating for two. Plus, you gotta account for nursing.
Post a Comment