Sunday, November 25, 2007

the belly @ 33 weeks

I look so distorted and weird, and there are still seven weeks left! This past week my family was in town for Thanksgiving, and one afternoon I was lounging around in maroon velour pants and a heathered maroon fitted t-shirt. My brothers told me I looked like a cranberry. Thanks....not only do I look like a cranberry, I'm about as flexible as one too...I swear, they should have some kind of pregnancy triathalon in which women could compete. Some possible events:

--bending over to pick something up
--putting on a pair of pants
--shaving legs (my personal favorite...I'm too stubborn to stop doing this, as I cannot stand stubbly legs)
--putting on (and tying!) a pair of shoes


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

(*I had to resort to using PhotoBucket again for these two pics...not sure how to post just individual ones from BubbleShare)

2 comments:

Emily Glover said...

You look beautiful! Your hair looks perfect. Is it true what they say about how pregnancy gives you great hair and nails? 7 more weeks! WOW! Do you know who will be subbing for you?

Melissa, Craig, Ava, and CJ said...

My hair is about the same, just less of it falls out now in the shower....my nails are FABULOUS! I could never get them to grow before and now they're awesome!

My sub is a woman who used to teach 7th grade math in Durham, so that's good...she seems great and can DEFINITELY handle the FA kids! ;o) Still nervous about leaving but nothing will ever change that...I kind of freak out when I have to give up control.