Saturday, August 13, 2011

Sandling Beach

I was up about 5:30 or so to feed CJ and he decided to stay up for a bit: he was having a bit of a tummy ache I think, he seems to be better now so I'm just waiting for him to get tired enough for me to put him back down. Didn't get much sleep last night...Ava got up at 2:30 (only once, so that's an improvement!) but I'm so stressed out that I didn't get back to sleep again until after 4am. If you are on my facebook page (likely that's how you arrived here in the first place), you know she's dealing with a lot--we all are trying to adjust right now--and is a mess right now, so I won't repeat all of that.

ANYHOW...I decided this was a good time to do a fairly quick blog post. A few days ago, my mom, Ava, CJ, and I headed over to a nearby lake for some swimming and a picnic, since it wasn't going to be ridiculously hot out. It was great! We all enjoyed the fresh air, Ava made friends with a little boy and they had fun playing together (no photos, I didn't want to look like some kind of creeper taking pictures of a kid I didn't know), my mom and I took turns hanging out with Ava or watching CJ. I was able to feed him twice in the car, so we didn't have to work around his feeding schedule. Hoping we can go again one of these days!

 On the beach with Ava and CJ. Yes, I'm white. Very, very white. 

 Mimi and CJ

Playing in the sand

Enjoying a picnic lunch in the shade

 View of the beach from the shady area where I sat with CJ while Ava and my mom played in the lake

 CJ enjoyed resting in the shade...I got to read about 1/3 of a magazine while he slept. ;o)

Mimi and the grandkids

***On another note, the camera is finally fixed! Hopefully after today I'll have higher quality photos to post, although shots from my phone will still appear when I'm feeling lazy. :)

No comments: