Upon re-reading yesterday's post, I realize it makes it sound like Craig and I are having problems...that's not the case. It's just that he doesn't understand my stress and frustration from caring for a baby and a crazy 3-year-old by myself 24/7 (and keeping up with cooking and cleaning), and I don't understand his from living out of a suitcase and being away from home constantly, and trying to do schoolwork on top of that. It's easy to idealize what the other person has because we each feel like we're doing the more difficult task. But the important thing is that we realize those feelings are normal, that this amount of stress is temporary, and we're taking it on to make things better in the long run. He's still my best friend and partner in crime, and I'm glad we're in this together. :)
(Having said all of that, I hope he remembers that I'm stressed and sleep-deprived when he walks into the garage today and sees that I accidentally knocked the side view mirror off of the car while he was away...in my defense, it's hard to back out of the garage when there is no room and you have two kids melting down in the back seat...;-)
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment