Former FA Girls! Emily, Christina (with Sophia), Melissa
My sweet little boy
Ava and Will entertaining Sophia
Ava playing with Will and Adeline...she loves them and talks about them frequently even though we don't get to see them much.
Adeline playing with Sophia
Bedtime at Our House
Ava can be very difficult at bedtime...for awhile, we had major issues with her where we had to sit in her room until she fell asleep, and then at some point during the night she'd end up in our room anyhow (we made her sleep on the love seat in the sitting area, but it was still not cool). I managed to work with her and FINALLY get her to fall asleep on her own and mostly stay in her room, although she has frequent nightmares and will cry out and occasionally still come to our room. More recently she's taken to getting up and running around after I've put her to bed. Sometimes she goes right back down, sometimes it requires a spanking or at least the threat of one. Tonight, I was feeding CJ when she decided to get up...Mom was hanging out in my bedroom and had already confronted her once (Ava said she thought she saw a ghost and heard a strange noise, and was searching for "clues." What a character...!) so we decided to ignore her. We heard her for awhile, saw her peek in once, and then silence. When I went to put CJ in his crib awhile later, this is what I saw upon exiting my room:
Aaaaaaand on that note, guess who just showed up at my bedroom door. Good grief. I better go....










2 comments:
that is awesome. i love kids falling asleep in random places. at least she made herself comfy!
The best part is that she never falls asleep in random places...this was a rare treat! ;o) Crazy kid.
Post a Comment