Not so much talking about the kicking here, although it's sporadic at best (which I expect this early)...talking about the pregnancy in general. It just doesn't feel real...kind of bizarre, since I'm excited about it, I'm over 17 weeks and feeling movement, and am talking about it frequently...but I feel like I'm talking about someone else's life. It's hard to explain and in a way it kind of makes me sad. Is this just because, being my second pregnancy, there isn't the same feeling of newness and amazement? Is it because now that I'm finally completely over the morning sickness, my body feels almost normal again? I don't really know what to think. One week from tomorrow, we have our anatomy scan to make sure (s)he's healthy, and to FINALLY determine the gender....hoping at that point, reality sets in. Of course, maybe subconsciously (okay, consciously) I'm terrified of taking on even more responsibility, especially the eating/sleeping/breathing/crying/helpless kind of responsibility. Again--don't know what to think. Hoping my emotions sort themselves out soon. :-/
17 Weeks!
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment