I can't believe the first two weeks of track-out have gone by so quickly, and in one short week it'll be business as usual! Sooner, if you consider that two days this week will be devoted to workdays...but at least no students will be there. Anyhow, we had a great time with my mom: in addition to just spending time together, we also took Ava to the park (met a set of twin girls with the same exact birth date as Ava...her mom gave birth down the hall from me just hours before Ava was born!), went to a pumpkin farm, went out to lunch a few times, hit the outlet mall in Smithfield (worst outlet mall I've ever been to...I thought the purpose was supposed to be cheap prices? Hardly. Good stuff but I might as well have been to the local mall, which is five minutes away!), and had Ava's nine month pictures taken. Craig and I went to one more dinner (Cheesecake Factory) since it will likely be our late "date" until Thanksgiving break when the families are here and we go out to celebrate (or in my case, mourn) my 30th birthday.
That's really about it--Ava is finally done with her antibiotics and is all better, thank goodness! We still have the numbing eardrops so if we end up with any more ear infections, we can at least give her some pain relief until we are able to get her to the doctor for the antibiotics to clear it up. Hopefully it'll be a long time before that happens again. Or better yet...how about NEVER?
All right....here are some pictures from the previous week, mostly of the park and pumpkin farm....we took a lot more but I just don't have the time or energy to post them! I did get a chance to bake strawberry almond muffins today, woohoo! I miss that. I didn't get to work on my photo album over track-out, but I did work on organizing/writing down more recipes and got in a few baking sessions. :)
BubbleShare: Share photos - Craft Instructions
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment