Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tagged by Emily!

1. Clothes Shop
Ann Taylor, Ann Taylor Loft...odds and ends at other places but mostly those two. Honestly, most of the clothes I buy now are for Ava. :o)

2. Furniture Shop
Rooms to Go and Target....Ava has beat the crap out of our cheap Target coffee table with her toys and it doesn't even have a scratch....awesome.

3. Sweet
I'm addicted hardcore. My addictions-of-the-moment are homemade snowball cookies and peanut butter M&Ms. Over the summer it was Swedish Fish and Haribo Gummi Bears. Yes, they had to be Haribo.

4. City
I miss living near Chicago like you wouldn't believe. Best big city ever! I love where I live now though too...but I miss it.

5. Drink
Hot tea, vanilla, cinnamon, or pumpkin spice lattes, Sierra Mist, grapefruit juice, raspberry wine. I like drinking things.

6. Music
Mostly rock/classic rock....Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Aerosmith, Bon Jovi.

7. TV Series
The Office, CSI: Las Vegas, Desperate Housewives. I'm watching Heroes but not that into it this season. I guess I'll watch Lost when it comes back, and if they do any more Beauty and the Geek, I will be all about it!

8. Film
Star Wars (original trilogy, none of the new ones with the heinous acting), LOTR, The Count of Monte Cristo, The Goonies, Zoolander, So I Married An Axe Murderer, Billy Madison, MST 3K...you know, the classics.... ;o)

9. Workout
I carry Ava around, does that count? That's about all I get these days! Gonna start working on the abs any day now...

10. Pastries
Ohhhh I love me some cake donuts from Daylight Donuts.


11. Coffee
Already covered that. :)

TAGGED--Jen D, Christina G, Christie S

No comments: