Sorry for the slacking...here are the pictures from when Craig's parents visited two weeks ago!
BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.
I've been very busy since we tracked in two weeks ago, and am now getting sick, as is Ava. It feels like it never ends...we finally get better, and then everyone is sick again. She's also got a persistent diaper rash that whatever prescription they gave her a couple weeks ago did not clear up, so if it isn't gone by Monday morning I'm calling the doctor. Again. Because, why not? We practically live at their office. I should've married a pediatrician. No--I should have become a pediatrician and married a masseuse. Anyhow, I'm feeling very overwhelmed right now to the point where sometimes I think I'm just going to shut down. Between work and taking care of things at home by myself half of the time, it's really wearing me down...probably why I'm sick. I can't believe school has only been going for two weeks and I'm already in desperate need of another vacation.
Anyhow, aside from feeling like I'm going to collapse at any moment...today we met with the realtors and picked out the color of our siding (Hardieplank, not vinyl, so hopefully it won't grow algae or mold or whatever that green stuff is that grows all over half of the houses in NC...although, our house is going to be a light brownish-greenish color--it's prettier than it sounds-- so that should hide a lot of it anyhow). We also chose the brick foundation and the stone accents. Nice! We have to pick up paint samples and choose our trim, shutter, and eventually wall colors as well. Knowing that someone else is going to be painting the walls for me is such a great feeling!
All right, that's about it. My mom did point out that on Ava's nine month stats I listed her as being 19 3/4 inches long...no, she did not shrink from her birth length of 21 inches! It should have been 29 3/4 inches, oops! ;o) I'm going to bed now and hoping I can shake this cold with a good night of sleep, Craig has offered to man the baby monitor AND get up with Ava in the morning. Usually whoever was on monitor duty doesn't have to get up in the morning, since Ava tends to fuss at night and needs to be readjusted in her crib, especially when she's sick. We're trying to keep her schedule more consistent so instead of bringing her to bed with us after she wakes up for her bottle at 6am, we stay up with her and give her breakfast at 8am and she goes down for her morning nap between 8:30 and 9:00, just like during the week. It kind of stinks but at least whoever got up can go back down at nap time!
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Wow! The house sounds pretty.
Man, I can hardly wait till I get to that stage. As for the cold thing I think everyone's getting it.
My sinuses feel like they're liquefying inside.
Post a Comment