Testing
Impatient person that I am, I pretty much took a pregnancy test every single month we tried because I just couldn't stand waiting to find out if it had worked or not. On May 6th, when I got a positive test, Craig was still asleep. I put the test in a box meant for jewelry, wrapped it up with a bow, and put it on Craig's desk before I left the house. He tells me that when he first saw it, he started trying to remember if he'd forgotten an important anniversary or something. (He thought he was getting a new watch.) Anyhow, here's the pictures:
The test, in the black velvet jewelry box:

Craig, holding the test and trying not to look too grossed out (even though the part of the test that gets peed on is on the opposite side, and it's covered up):

NOTE: To anyone who doesn't have a blog but would like to leave a comment, simply click on "comments" and leave one...you just have to make sure to include your name in the box WITH the comment, and then select "anonymous." Just thought I'd let you know! :o)
3 comments:
This is great! I love the look on Craig's face.
He's got the wrong end - he's holding the "peed" end-----hahahahahahaha
Yeah the look on his face is awesome. :P
It's like earughhghghghghghhg... but awesome at the same time.
I guess it's like that when your baby has the first poo.
Post a Comment