They just don't.
I used to be an all-star road-tripper....I could ration my beverages so as to avoid making numerous restroom stops (averaged slightly less than one an hour today and I didn't even drink that much), I could survive on the snacks I packed (had to stop at Chili's for a real dinner, where I proceeded to devour a rack of ribs and an ear of corn like a rabid, starving bobcat), and as long as I didn't read while the vehicle was moving, I didn't feel sick (just being in the car made me feel like crap).
So, yes. Aside from the return trip on Thursday, methinks I'll be avoiding the car for awhile. But we're here now and seeing everyone should be fun, so it's all good. Until Thursday. ;o)
Saturday, June 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
OMG!!!!!!!!!! The baby cage is the greatest!!! OK..if you really want the Moses basket I'll agree but you have to promise NOT to send the baby downstream... I love you...
-Co'Nelia
Get back home so I have something to read at work.
Post a Comment