Well, there isn't much new going on here...I have outgrown most of my regular clothing (except one pair of wonderful, low-cut, stretchy jeans that used to be a size too big on me) but am too small for most of my maternity clothing....so I'm having to mix and match the two. I'll post a picture before too long...I'm going to start having Craig take pictures of my expanding midsection at regular intervals, then I figure we can make a flip-book or at least laugh at how ridiculous my belly-button ring is going to look. (I just can't bring myself to take it out yet. Plus, I'm not sure how to take it out.)
Anyhow, tomorrow we head up to New Jersey and New York to visit the Haynor side of the family, so that should be nice, we've not been up that way in a few years. Craig wanted to wait and tell his family members our news in person, but broke down and told his mom the other day, so it will be a surprise for everyone else. (It worked out for the best though, because she kindly called the other day to ask what foods I am or am not eating right now, because of the whole pregnancy-food-aversion thing. Until you are pregnant you do not know what it truly means to despise a particular food.)
Well, that's all for now! I'm pushing 11 weeks now and starting to feel a little better, before too long the first trimester will be a distant unpleasant memory...woohoo!
Friday, June 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I was going to ask you to post a picture. I can't picture you with an expanding midsection!
What food are you utterly despising now?
Here's the thing about food aversion...it's not simply not wanting to eat the foods. The mere THOUGHT of the despised foods makes me gag uncontrollably.
It is most unpleasant.
Post a Comment