Monday, April 11, 2011

Add to the previous post...

--Acid Reflux (I kid you not, I think I just got reflux from watching The Food Network. JUST FROM WATCHING IT)
--the return of sciatic nerve pain, and pain in nerves I didn't know I had in places I didn't know could hurt like this. The nerve pain also causes me to twitch, grimace, cry out, or walk with an interesting limp/waddle.
--Braxton-Hicks contractions.

I'm so ready to be done...on the upside, I'm fearing childbirth a lot less these days because at this point I'd almost be willing to cut off my own arm if it meant getting this baby out. Aside from "I'm ready to be done because being pregnant sucks," I just really want to meet this kid! I want to see who he looks like, which personality he inherited (please don't let it be mine!), and if he moves around as much outside the womb as he does inside. I can't wait to see Ava interacting with him (I might regret that if she ends up hating him, although I don't think that will happen...she is constantly asking if he's "done yet" and she loves to give my belly hugs and kisses, and tries to "share" food and toys with CJ) and I am looking forward to being able to snuggle with both of my babies. :o) I know it will be worth it in the end but right now....I'm so not loving the last few weeks.

No comments: