For the second day in a row, I'm home due to the weather. Yesterday it was nice but now it's just getting annoying, because we're pretty much trapped inside and my lesson plans are getting completely messed up! ;o) Luckily it seems as though enough of the snow and ice has melted to make driving doable, so when Ava gets up from her nap I'm packing her up and we're going to Super Target. Among other things, I completely forgot to get my dear husband a card (gifts have been purchased already) for his upcoming birthday, and I would love to get something from Starbucks. (On second thought, I think we'll just go up the road to the grocery store and to the new coffee shop that opened...why not?) ANYHOW here are some pictures taken yesterday with all of the snow--enjoy!
BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment