Monday, January 26, 2009
I no longer work for a living.
At least, that's how it's starting to feel...last week we only had two days of work due to a holiday and snow days. I'm starting off this week by staying home today with Ava, who in addition to her latest ear infection, now has a fever and is throwing up. It's most likely a chain reaction: the ear infection caused the fever, and the fever made her sensitive to milk and formula, which she's thrown up twice. On a good note, the fever is down to 99.0 (I let the Motrin wear off so I could get a new temperature before giving her more drugs) and she can eat anything aside from dairy and keep it down. She might even be okay with the formula and milk now but I really don't want to test the theory! I am going completely out of my mind at home and am looking forward to business as usual tomorrow. Ava is upstairs boycotting her afternoon nap--it sounds like she's dismantling her crib. Good grief.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment