I would have LOVED to have a huge bash for Ava's first birthday: for years before I even had kids, I had envisioned a first birthday barbecue in the backyard with tons of friends, neighbors, and family. However, Ava decided not to cooperate and was born in the dead of winter so that idea went right out the window. ;o) Due to space and money constraints, we ended up with a very small party which was just fine. A few family members and friends, some cake, and we were good to go! Ava was a little cranky at the party, probably because she's not used to so many people invading her space but for the most part seemed to enjoy herself, especially with the cake. At one point I was trying to come up with a good, somewhat healthy alternative for her and then I thought, the heck with it, you only live once. ;o)
Anyhow, here are a few pictures from the big day (and a few other random shots). I'm finally getting a chance to post them because we have a snow day today, woohoo! Naturally, the pictures from today won't be posted for awhile. :o)
BubbleShare: Share photos - Easy Photo Sharing
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment