Monday, July 6, 2009

I almost forgot...

I KNEW there were more words in Ava's vocabulary!!! She's recently learned to say "No" and sometimes actually uses it correctly, though I think it's just coincidence....she mostly just likes to say it randomly. She also says--and identifies--the following body parts:

  • Eye
  • Mouth ("mow")
  • Nose ("no")
  • Boob ("boo")
...that last one is totally my fault. She developed this fascination with looking down my shirt and I kept saying, "Can you please stop looking at mommy's boobs?" It wasn't a big deal until she looked down my mother-in-law's shirt....I don't want her to think that they're BAD, but I also don't want her to think it's okay to peek under people's clothing. Oh well. As long as she's not doing that when she's, like, twelve years old or something...

She can also identify ears and belly buttons but does not say the words.

Also, speaking of Thomas the train from my previous post, I found this completely random video on YouTube the other day: clips of Thomas set to Michael Jackson's "Thriller." Um...weird, but amusing! (Mary...this is for you! ;o)

No comments: