Our new address is:
Craig, Melissa, and Ava Haynor
125 River Watch Ln.
Youngsville, NC 27596
We still don't use a house phone, and our cell phones will stay the same....we're only 15 min or so from our old house. I will start doing regular updates and posting photos again once we're settled in, it's just been too hectic the past few months to keep up with everything! :) Ava LOVES the new house, especially running around and screaming (it makes a really annoying echo when she does it, she apparently thinks it's great) and licking the windows. Yes...licking the windows. I'm not sure why. Ahhhh.....toddlers! ;o)
Friday, May 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Can't wait to see pics of your house! How are you liking life in Youngsville? I saw on Facebook that you are running into some students. :)
I have a new blog home now. I think I included you on the email about it but just in case I didn't, it's at:
emilyg.wordpress.com
Post a Comment