Saturday, July 12, 2008

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FREAKING KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!

Don't expect pictures anytime soon. Or, better yet, don't expect them EVER. I just spent the better part of two hours resizing approx. 50 pictures--incorrectly the first time so I did it twice--and then uploading them to Bubbleshare and when I was FINALLY DONE, Bubbleshare chooses THAT moment to pop up a screen informing me that their server is down and they are "sorry for the inconvenience." And they suck about saving things (your album basically can't be saved until you go through the whole upload-review-caption process) so I lost the entire. freaking. thing. If there was something logical to take my anger out on nearby, I would be smashing something into little pieces RIGHT NOW.

If Craig laughs at me one more time, it might be his head.


UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

andophiroxia said...

Break a pencil. There is only one Craig. And human bones are a bear to smash. A box of pencils cost you a couple of dollars.

Melissa, Craig, Ava, and CJ said...

See, this is why I love you!

Anonymous said...

Why would he laugh at you? Uh...support, anyone?

= A

Melissa, Craig, Ava, and CJ said...

He was laughing not so much at what happened, but at the tantrum that resulted on my part.... ;o) But yeah, I don't know how he doesn't realize after seven years together that laughing might get him injured, and he just needs to join in and say how stupid the website is for eating my pictures. Oh well....BLEH.