Sunday, July 13, 2008

without further ado....

Some of the pictures don't seem to have loaded correctly, but I am so not doing this again...

BubbleShare: Share photos - Powered by BubbleShare

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1) HOLY CRAP! THAT'S MICHAEL?!? Am I allowed to say that my cousin is hot? Billy's cute, too, but I will always know him as "Biddy Boaz" so that's WAY different. 2) You should have had Rainman do his gay face with the tiara. 3) I hate you for taking a picture of Portillo's food. 4) OMG, Michael looks like Grandpa! I mean, REALLY looks like Grandpa! 5) I *LOVE* the picture of the three of you! Can you send me that in an e-mail when you're done being mad at photographing? 6) OMG the gaping hole that is Ava's mouth! I LOVE IT! I want to snuggle her before she starts college!

Love you! Glad you had a great time in IL!

JOD said...

Great pictures! Ava is getting so big.
How long is the drive?

Erin Medley said...

Love your Chicago pictures. Hey, how about them Cubs!! Just saw Ava stats. She has surpassed Brandt in weight. I wondered when she would catch up. Guess I just have a skinny one on my hands. He's got his daddy's genes.