Thursday, July 10, 2008

procrastinating the photo update

So I'm going to just post this: the best song ever, by the best band ever, performed in the best city ever, last week. And you can probably hear me singing along happily somewhere in the crowd.... ;o)



You'd think I'd be happy just seeing him once on this tour but I'm pretty bummed about missing the Raleigh concert...unfortunately, I don't know that many people here who actually listen to good music (sorry, it's true!) so at this point I'd pretty much have to go alone. Which I'm actually quite tempted to do. It's not like it's dangerous, the audience is just a bunch of older people and happy stoners, really. And the occasional random preppy math teacher/mommy, like me. ;o)

4 comments:

JOD said...

Too bad I live 2 hours away -- I'd go with you.

Anonymous said...

I. Want. Photo update!!!!!!


More baby pictures, please.

- Anna

=)

Melissa, Craig, Ava, and CJ said...

Jen-- :o( !!!!! Too bad you guys aren't closer, that would be fun! *sigh*

Anna-- I either have to resize all of the pics and then upload to bubbleshare and then post, or do it with resizing which takes forever and causes Craig to have tantrums because it slows down our internet to a crawl. So I'm dreading doing it....bleh. Although a Craig tantrum could be highly entertaining..... ;o)

Anonymous said...

So glad you got to go! Nothing like a Chicago venue with your favorite act. I loved the Vic where I saw Brian May (Queen), Tool, Queensryche and Winger. Nothing like it. Not even House of Blues. However, when it's the King Himaya-maya of all acts, it doesn't matter where it is, right?
:D